Cleaners for metal and plastics. Our cleaners are effective at removing buffering compounds, shop dirt, lubricants, rust inhibitors, mill oils. Applications range from spray, dip and brush.
- Acidic gel concentrate for heavy rust and scale removal
- Phosphate and APE-free
- Effective at reducin cleaning time and cost versus traditional liquid cleaners
- Apply as received by airless spray or brush
- Rinse well with water
- Apply a quality corrosion inhibitor.
- Highly alkaline liquid caustic cleaner designed to remove scale and heavy stamping/forming lubricants from metals.
- Excellent for use as a caustic aluminum etchant, as the unique chelator package helps retain and control dissolved aluminum build up in the bath.
CHEMKLEEN RO/UF TUBE CLEANER
Chemkleen RO/UF Tube Cleaner has been developed for the cleaning of reverse osmosis (RO), nano-filtration (NF) membranes. It is a formulation based on an anionic surfactant and is highly effective in removing colloidal and other organic matter.
DX-533 ALUMINUM CLEANER
DX-533 Aluminum Cleaner is a phosphoric acid based cleaner, brightener and pre-paint conditioner for aluminum. It is used to deep clean and brighten an aluminum surface prior to welding, cleaning, or prepare the surface for a subsequent chemical coating. DX-533 Aluminum Cleaner is clear in colour.
Download the DX Series Metal Treatments Technical Data Sheet
Note: This product is offered for sale by PPG Chemfil Canada Ltd in Canada only. If you are interested in buying this product in the USA or elsewhere, please call PPG USA @ 800 627 6015 ask for inside sales.
ACID METAL CLEANER 232
- Metal conditioner and rust remover
- Organic based solvents and surfactants
- Spray Wand
- Effective at removing buffering compounds, shop dirt, lubricants, rust inhibitors, mill oils
- Liquid, low temperature, pH neutral, Nitrite and silicate free.
- Suitable for multi-metal applications.